Friday 18 May 2007

Operation: Utopia (I)

[IForgotWhatDayItWas], March 16th 2007

"I want to save you."

- I Want to Save You, Something Corporate

I wish someone would save me from CAS. But there's no shortcut, unfortunately, so that's why I was in Monsieur Horkan's class on Wednesday March 14th, working on an article for Utopia. I was there from 1530 until 1645 and passed out on my bed immediately when I got home. Woke up at 0200, and dreamed that my homework had completed itself when I opened my French book the next morning.

Again, most unfortunately, no such thing happened.

The article that I was working on was concerning the increasing rate of loss properties in school lately. You have to admit, gracious ladies and gentlemen, that this issue is becoming harder and harder to ignore, especially when you have become a victim in this situation yourself -- I had just lost my padlock and my locker keys, and am currently using my third Made In China padlock.

What a tragedy.

The article is 25% completed, and I have set Sunday, March 18th as a deadline for it. (This time, I will respect this deadline.) Mr. Horkan has proposed "Does the Apple Fall Far from the Tree?" as the title for this article, which really suits the content. Mehran has reported that a lot of Apple products have been stolen lately, so it is very relevant indeed.

Shakila wasn't there. Now she will have to do the IT thingy for Utopia at home. And I will keep on writing for Utopia and Nexus in the name of CAS.

PS: CAS PAPERWORK!

No comments: