Friday 18 May 2007

Dance fo' CAS

"Dance, dance --
We're falling apart to have time."
- Dance, Dance, Fallout Boy

Here's the deal: I dance, perform, and get 15 CAS hours in the bag.

June 2nd will be some kind of a special day related to the Sultan or something for Malaysians, and since the Malaysian Embassy will be organizing an event of some sort, we are required to participate in the traditional Malay dancing thing and perform at this event.

OK, I gotta admit, the last time I did something like this was back in GIS, when we had the International Costume Day or something. Now I'm all rusty and I can't even remember the moves for the intro of the song.

Today we had a two-hour practice for this dance thing at the Malaysian Ambassador's Residence, and I got all messed-up. When I was just starting to get the hang of one of the moves, everyone had already moved on. It was all a blur... of a nightmare.

I suck, but I'll get better.

Must pitch in the proposal form to Mr. H.

Date of Event: June 2nd. How the hell am I gonna kick some serious butt in the exams?

No comments: